A new guide from INtrinsic, security and medical advice specialists offers advice for global business travellers.
Although variable by location, hotels face a plethora of health and security risks, often regardless of their star rating. Whilst travellers cannot be sure that hotel staff are safety and security conscious, there are many things that they can do to help prepare and protect themselves when staying in hotels.
The guide includes detailed advice on the following:
- Expect the unexpected - reduce risks
- Make your room safe – educate & plan
- Think ahead and be ready in case of an emergency
- Keeping you and the things that matter to you safe
- Look after yourself – how to avoid bed bugs, diseases and mosquito bites
Download the guide [here] (5920k)
For more Relocate Global news and features about business travel and risk management, visit our Business Travel and International Assignments sections.