Relocate magazine Autumn 2016 – out now!
At the start of a busy conference season for the relocation and global mobility sector, the Autumn 2016 edition of Relocate brings readers the best in topical features, news and views.
- Brexit – How will it impact multinational companies moving talent across borders?
- Immigration – The African Union’s rise has implications for the continent’s economy and international companies’ business plans
- Diversity – Closing the gender pay gap and promoting women’s leadership
- Languages – Tips for international assignees learning a foreign language
- Technology – Innovative new global mobility tools are promising to save time and cost while empowering employers and employees
- Health – Mitigating health risks to international assignees and their employers
- Accommodation – Options for short-term business travellers, from serviced apartments to aparthotels
- HR strategy – Exploring Grant Thornton’s Relocate-award-winning approach to managing mobility
- Trends – The widening gap between global mobility’s actual and preferred roles
- Relocation policy – The place of design and review in ensuring consistency and fairness and meeting business objectives
- US education – Demystifying the US education system, from K-12 to SATs, ACTs and Advanced Placement
- Canada education – Options and choices for relocating families
- International education – Finding a school that follows best practice in child safety protocols
- UK education – An overview of recent changes in England’s state schools
View the digital editions of Relocate magazine
Access hundreds of global services and suppliers in our Online Directory
©2017 Re:locate magazine, published by Profile Locations, Spray Hill, Hastings Road, Lamberhurst, Kent TN3 8JB. All rights reserved. This publication (or any part thereof) may not be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of Profile Locations. Profile Locations accepts no liability for the accuracy of the contents or any opinions expressed herein.