Global organisations face a challenge to compete for top talent more than ever. While there are uncertainties in some markets, in others we have seen a return to competition. Coping with increasing scrutiny and regulation is now just a fact of life and the companies who are truly moving forward realise that it is essential to grow their global executive base with competitive and innovative compensation packages.
The 14th annual summit will explore the trends and challenges which are most critical for today's executive compensation and benefits professionals and discover new paths to successful package design.
Delegates will key issues through a mixture of strategic sessions, case studies, panels and round table discussion:
• Hear how Merck establishes solid corporate governance foundations
• Keep up to date with the latest developments in performance measurement
• Gain insight into how Diageo and Shell shape strategy for executive incentive plans
• Prepare for changes to regulation and disclosure rules in Europe and beyond
• Take away new strategies for communication surrounding executive pay and positive stakeholder influence
Via Filippo Turati 171
For further information, click here
For more Re:locate news and features about global mobility industry events, click here