Relocate magazine Winter 2016/17 – out now!
The latest edition of the leading international magazine for HR, global managers and relocation professionals is now available.
- Hot topic – We look at some of the key locations bidding for a piece of the post-Brexit action, and canvass the views of business leaders and politicians
- Industry focus – How car manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover is securing a sustainable future by investing in the next generation of engineers and technologies
- Global business – The 2016 CBI Annual Conference delivered a programme whose speakers and experts reinforced Britain’s position at the forefront of global innovation
- Smart cities – A new report from the Centre for Cities makes a powerful case for abandoning a London-centric approach to growth and prosperity
- Technology – How the use of robotics is impacting business, with insights into current practice and a tantalising glimpse of the future
- Space sector – How this key sector for the UK economy is planning ahead to meet future science and engineering skills needs
- Immigration – In the wake of the Rio 2016 Olympics, we take stock of recent political and immigration developments in Brazil
- Global mobility – Putting people at the heart of business is increasingly seen as the key to success. Margaret Heffernan, keynote speaker at the CIPD’s annual conference, shares her thoughts on what this may mean for mobility
- Leadership – Relocate interviews Professor Gianpiero Petriglieri, of international business school INSEAD, to find out how leaders operating across borders can bring their people together.
- Talent – Exploring some crucial aspects that are currently in the spotlight: diversity and inclusion, deploying key personnel, measuring ROI, and the development of young talent as part of a graduate mobility programme
- Serviced apartments – ASAP’s annual convention shared best practice and facilitated discussion through its seminar programme, inspiring speakers and expert panels
- UK education – Advice and tips from some of the UK’s most respected headteachers on how to find the right school and meet crucial admissions deadlines
- International education – Insights into what it takes to prepare a winning university application, with guidance from leading consultants on the differences between UK and US admissions