According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), 352,000 people emigrated from the UK in the year ending June 2012, and recent research has revealed that almost half of Britons would like to move abroad given the opportunity. If you’re one of those who is moving lock stock and barrel to foreign climes, it’s important to do your research and to take the time to consider all the implications, particularly when it comes to property.
Here are a few tips from Conti, the overseas mortgage specialist, to help guide you through.
- Property: is change the only constant?
- An estate agent who ‘gets it’!
- Property: turning the corner?
- International assignees: finding a place to live
- Home Sale Network - the relocation connection
- Property in the spotlight
- How sought-after schools are raising house prices
- Housing market difficulties continue
- Property promise?
- The ups and downs of the property market
- A successful relocation 'is all in the detail'
- From Amsterdam to Stockley Park
- The impact of mortgage availability
- The UK housing market we're not out of the woods yet
- Are things looking up for the economy?
- Property update: state of the UK market
- Coping in the credit crunch
- Safe as houses
- The Property Picture