As part of Bournes Relocation Solutions' series of articles Guidelines for a Successful Move Management Tender, they discuss assessing company characteristics.
Asking the right questions and asking them in a way that gets you strong answers that give you a comprehensive understanding of a suppliers company and capabilities is key to a successful RFQ, as it allows meaningful insight for your assessment and evaluation.
There are three main areas of information you want to glean from potential suppliers in evaluating which is right for your organisation.
- Things to consider when sending your baggage to the US
- Relocating pets: US import and export procedures
- Importing pets to Australia
- Relocating pets globally
- Removals guides
- Removals shift up a gear
- From delivery boxes to delivery room …
- Removals survey highlights flaws in property transaction procedure
- Where next for removals?
- Removals: thinking out of the box
- Moving to Brazil: prepare early
- Leaner and greener
- Moving with the times
- Doing business in the Middle East
- Top 10 tips to help you enjoy the most relaxing move ever
- Deconstructing the international relocation quote
- Pet relocation without tears
- Storage Solutions