Sponsor an award
Promote your business across the growing global mobility sector by sponsoring one of the 2014/15 Re:locate Awards!
Position your organisation at the forefront of our industry through association with relocation’s most coveted awards. The sooner you sign up, the better value you’ll get from your sponsorship!
Starting in the Autumn 2014 issue of Re:locate
magazine, our generous sponsorship package gives you high-quality promotional exposure reaching our readership across the Re:locate
media, including Re:locate magazine
(printed and digital editions), Re:locate Extra
(monthly newsletter) and the Re:locate website
. This is reinforced by display and sponsors’ opportunities at the prestigious Gala Awards Dinner.
Sponsors are not permitted to enter the category they are sponsoring. They can, however, enter other companies/organisations/individuals/teams.
Awards 2013/14 Gala Dinner was attended by individuals from around 70 companies, including HR directors from blue chip and household names, as well as a breadth of businesses from across the relocation spectrum, from industry leaders to niche suppliers.
Full Sponsorship includes:
- Sponsorship of one award category
- Company logo on all awards literature and publicity material across the Re:locate media – print and online
- Sponsor's details and logo on the Re:locate website with link to your company's website
- Two complimentary places at the Re:locate Awards Gala Dinner at the Institute of Directors
- Display space at the Re:locate Awards Gala Dinner at the Institute of Directors
- Category sponsor’s details, logo and full page advertisement in the Re:locate Awards Gala Dinner Programme
- Category sponsor’s details, logo and full page advertisement in Re:locate Awards Supplement, Summer Issue 2015
Download our full guide to your Award Sponsor benefits here (1678k)
We are proud to support these industry-leading awards, highlighting achievement and inspiring a new level of excellence within our sector. Sponsor, Best International Destination Services Provider 2014/15