UK Regional Focus
Predicting relocation hotspots is particularly difficult in the current climate, but patterns that have already evolved give us some idea of where regional growth is likely to occur.
Despite the present economic conditions, there`s good news for some parts of the UK, which look set to grow increasingly popular as relocation destinations. Here, we take a detailed look at some of these areas.
As this section develops, we`ll be focusing on different areas of the UK, building a comprehensive resource to support and encourage relocation.
We have also produced area guides for the UK to assist relocation managers and relocatees.
- Seven telecoms companies to compete in 4G mobile broadband services auction
- Nissan to manufacture luxury car in Sunderland factory
- Manchester Airports Group look for investment in Airport City scheme
- UK Green Investment Bank declared open for business
- UK manufacturing supply chains to get £80 million investment
- Energy Bill sends strong signal to low-carbon investors, says CBI
- £1.2 billion investment by UK Space Agency should boost economy
- Nick Clegg announces new suburbs and garden cities are possible solution to Britain's housing crisis
- Earls Court to be turned into a 'new London district' in £8 billion makeover
- £150 million of government funding for business training schemes
- Inward investment breathes life into manufacturing industry in North East
- UK space sector to benefit from million pound Government investment
- 12,000 jobs on the Horizon for Gloucester as Hitachi seals nuclear deal
- Bradford development plan to attract jobs and businesses
- Liverpool regeneration plan to make it 'one of world's best cities'
- UK government devolves raft of powers to major cities
- Survey reveals shift in balance of house-price changes between London and regions during June
- Buying a property? Go for Gold, says survey
- London property prices ‘filtering out to commuter hotspots'
- Shale gas extraction can be carried out safely, review finds
- Q2 'saw annual house-price falls in most UK regions'
- Report: record numbers see Scotland as top UK relocation destination
- UK unemployment rises again to 2.51 million
- Grin up north: Yorkshire dwellers are country's happiest
- UK residents ‘enjoy better-than-average quality of life’
- Government announces £450m+ investment in regional growth
- BPF gives broad welcome to Localism Bill
- Local enterprise partnerships get the go-ahead
- BPF welcomes White Paper plans for local growth
- Negotiating heads of terms for a letting (tenant`s perspective)
- Regional government offices to close
- Medium-sized cities can drive economic recovery`, says report
- Mayor unveils new airport plans
- Report reveals UK cities most exposed to effects of recession
- Key Welsh Regeneration Projects and Developments Sites
- Where are the potential relocation hotspots in the UK?