Package 30K + commission
Are you passionate about international business and capitalising on the rise of niche markets that support global growth?
Want to join a creative, entrepreneurial multi media business during a period of international expansion?
There is huge potential for the right candidates to tap into new prospects as our target audience is valuable to so many connected markets from technology, to financial services, immigration law, service suppliers across the breadth of global mobility and relocation, to property including the serviced apartment sector and international schools.
Knowledge of multi-level B2B sales, both digital and print would be a distinct advantage with at least four year’s media sales experience but we would also be interested to hear from sales professionals in the global mobility sector.
For the right candidate there is the potential to grow this position into a more senior role.
Experience of having lived and worked overseas would be advantageous, as would knowledge of expatriate markets. Ideally you will be educated to degree level with language skills.
Our offices are in an attractive location near Tunbridge Wells, so there’s no daily commute into London. There is no public transport to our location however so you will need to have your own car. There is good scope for international travel.
We are also considering applicants based outside the UK for other Regional Sales positions.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering email to Fiona Murchie, Managing Editor – email@example.com
- Managing and growing the sales team and providing support and guidance ensuring they meet their targets
Pro-actively generating and growing revenue from new an existing clients
- Using a consultative approach to communicate the strengths of our offering, with a strong emphasis on selling digital advertising products and creating innovative native content campaigns in association with our marketing and editorial team
- Identifying and working with influencers across the market
Maintaining a pipeline of new business opportunities including forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues
- Managing and developing efficient sales structures and processes
- Excellent understanding of selling, delivering and measuring success of print and digital solutions
- Demonstrated experience in structuring, winning and managing complex deals and partnerships
- Proven track record of sales success across multi media including awards and events
- Re:locate magazine, Spray Hill, Hastings Road, Lamberhurst, Kent TN3 8JB